SCP 31-34: £27,688 – £30,153 plus 5% pension contribution
Full time (37 hours/week)
Abigail Housing provides accommodation and support to people made homeless at the end of the asylum process. This includes failed asylum seekers who cannot return safely to their country of origin (our Bradford Project) and refugees who have recently been granted leave to remain (our Leeds Project).
An exciting opportunity has arisen, with the retirement of a key staff member, for a dynamic new Housing Manager post with Abigail Housing. The successful candidate will lead the day to day running of our Leeds-based Refugee Project. They will also be responsible, working with the board of directors, for the development and management of the charity, ensuring that we provide high quality services that serve the needs of refugees and asylum seekers in both cities.
All shortlisted applicants must have the following:*
• Proven leadership and strategic skills
• Degree or equivalent level qualification in management or housing
• Understanding of issues relating to housing management and tenancy support services
• Excellent communication, networking and influencing skills
• Excellent financial planning and business development skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to self-motivate and take initiative
• Good written and spoken English
• Driving licence and use of a vehicle for work
*Please see person specification for full list of essential and desirable criteria.
Fully completed, word processed application forms should be emailed to: email@example.com (no CV’s please)
For more information, please contact Will Sutcliffe on 07505 053149
Closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 9th January. Interviews will take place Thursday 18th January**
**Please contact us if you wish to apply but are unable to make this date